parampara.in is a non-profit organization that promotes the practice and propagation of Indian Heritage by:
- Running Vedic schools that teach Vedanga, Upanga along with Veda & Veda Bhashyam - students become stronger roots to spread the Vedic tradition
- Running contemporary schools with emphasis on Indian culture and tradition - younger generation is exposed to the wisdom of our ancestors
- Building Vedic communities of like-minded people who would support this cause – revive balanced lifestyle of our ancestors.
To create spiritual & natural living spaces and to propagate the
Indian way of life
Establish a system so that by 2050, the number of
new graduates per year in Vedas, Vedangas and Upangas
are ten times that of 2010.
- Vedic Schools
- Ten year residential course
- Free Education, Food, Lodging
- Pancayatana Puja for each student
- Yagna rites
- Sustainable Living
- Yoga and Ayurveda
- Vedic Communities
- Vastu Shastra based homes
- Ambulance & Catering
- Lush green surroundings
- Temples nearby
Five year goal
By 2015, teach :
- 100 students in the Pathashalas
- 120 students in the Contemporary Schools
Samavedula Advaita Jyotiraditya Shrowti is a Vedic scholar & teacher. He has
learnt the Sama, Atharvana & Yajur Vedas and has expertise in
Samskrtam language & literature, Vedangas and Upangas. His mission in
life is to propagate Vedas & allied knowledge through the traditional
R Hariram Aatreya is a computer engineer and Vedic scholar.
Inspired by Kanchi Paramacarya's writings, he first started learning
Veda at the age of 28. Through parampara.in, he is looking to setup a
system to attract talent towards Vedic studies and integrate contemprorary tools into Vedic studies.
N Muthu Velayutham is a social entrepreneur based in Madurai. Through
CCD, the organization he founded, he has built expertise in micro
finance, community enterprises, medicinal plants
conservation/processing and local health traditions. He believes that
living in harmony with nature and upholding our spiritual traditions
are the key to our happiness.